Century maintains this website for your information, education, and communication. Unless otherwise indicated, you may download material displayed on this website for noncommercial, personal use, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including any data, text, images, audio, or video without the prior written permission of Century. Use of this website and access to the material it contains are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws. Your access to and browsing of the website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions:
1. Unless otherwise stated, all materials on this website are protected by copyright. They may only be used with the prior written permission of Century, as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, or in the text on this website. Century does not warrant that your use of information or graphics displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties not related to Century.
2. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Century may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.
3. Everything on this website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4. Century assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from it.
5. Century makes no representation whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website, please understand that it is independent from Century, and that Century has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Century website is not an indication that Century endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. IN NO EVENT WILL CENTURY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CENTURY IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Century does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material sent to Century through any link provided on this website will be deemed not to be confidential. By sending Century any information or material, you irrevocably grant Century an unrestricted, worldwide license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, and transmit those materials or information, and you also agree that Century is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. If you want to have your confidential or proprietary information considered by Century you will need to first sign a Non-confidentiality Agreement before the information will be viewed by a technical person at Century. To obtain a Non-confidentiality Agreement, write to The General Counsel, Century Aluminum Company, 2511 Garden Road, Monterey, CA 93940.